Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do data mining and web scraping using macro

I will do data mining and web scraping using macro












About:

Do you need a Virtual Assistant forData EntryOR Data Mining ? Yes, You are at the right place. I will do any kind ofData EntryorData Mining for you. I am an efficient Web Scraper and always endeavour to provide quality services to client.


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ My Skills █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Data Extraction

Data Mining

Web Scraping

Web Crawling

Web Automation

Data Conversion

E-commerce Website Scraping

Data Surfing

Copy Paste

Download images


► My Services Include ◄

Data Mining from any source of websites like Yellow pages, Google Places, Yelp, Manta,

Data Conversion From Any Format Like PDF --gt; MS-Word, MS-Excel.

Data Scraping from any E-Commerce product websites like Amazon, E-Bay, etc...

Data Collections Email , Website , Address , Phone And Contact Person.


File will be delivered in

✔ XLS
✔ CSV
✔ DOC
✔Google Spreadsheet


Thanks for your valuable time.

Regards,

Tail Wind TEK


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment