Monday, June 4, 2018

I will solve any excel problem

I will solve any excel problem












About:

Do you need your data,  formulas, graphs analysis and conclusions to be entered correctly and as soon as possible in excel spreadsheet? This could be for your business, or even your spreadsheet modeling and data class.

I am expert in excel, BI tools and data analysis with many years experience teaching and working with excel complex problems. I am here to help you with all these skills to solve your problem and complete your work fast.

What I can do for you:

  • Formulas
  • Data entry
  • Custom Formulas
  • Pivot tables and charts
  • Perfect and correct visualization 
  • Fix your data
  • Crush Duplicates
  • Dashboard
  • VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP 
  • Macros
  • Conditional formatting
  • Convert any file to Excel
  • Regression
  • Scenario Manager
  • Goal seek 
  • Anything else that might give you a headache 

There is no task that is too complex. 
You are more than welcome to contact me to discuss the issue with no cost.  

If you'd not be satisfied completely with my work, I won't take even a single penny from you

If you're good to go, then give that order button a push and  I will see you on the other side!  :-)

Reviews


philipzlatkin:very recommended! great experience to work with nitay

nitaygold:Outstanding Experience!

philipzlatkin:thank you!

philipzlatkin:very recommended!\nfast delivary and great service

philipzlatkin:very recommended! great experience to work with nitay


No comments:

Post a Comment