Monday, June 4, 2018

I will create , fix reports using sap crystal report or rdlc report

I will create , fix reports using sap crystal report or rdlc report












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey, I'm Zubair . Over the last more than 3 years, I have developed a wide range of development projects using asp.net/c#, Ajax, HTML, CSS, javascript, jquery, WCF, WPF, SQL Servar 2005/2008/2012, Windows Form and Zebra Language. My core competencies are: .Net, Asp.Net, Windows Form and WPF .

What I can do for you regarding this, 
I can fix,design or create any of your crystal report in C#/VB.

I Can:
           Group data on crystal report i.e apply sum,average on columns.
           Create sub report (report within report).
           Format report with charts.
           Bind dataset from C# code to crstal report.

You just give me data source (stored procedure or database script) and i will give you dataset, c# binding code and crsytal report.

If you would like your project done right , Please assign me your reporting issue i will done this with best of my experience.

Regards

Reviews


placardman:great communication, will use again.. good to work with

zubairdilshad:Outstanding Experience!

alhcorp:We need to design a complex crystal report which he did it promptly. Very happy with his work, talented and wish him good luck in all his future projects

zubairdilshad:very good buyer .

paokara777:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment