Monday, June 4, 2018

I will create excel data manipulation, merge, cleanup, formatting

I will create excel data manipulation, merge, cleanup, formatting












About:

If you have raw Excel data you need to analyse, cleanup, reformat, merge, or export - I'm here to help with:
  • Create the data analysis manually and send you the results.
  • Create a dynamic, efficiently automated, time-saving tool that will allow you to do the entire process automatically with a button click, using a VBA macro script.

The tool will take any size of raw data, and will automatically reformat, merge, remove duplicates, print or export to PDF / CSV, all custom made to your specific requirements.

Since my service is custom made for your specific needs, please contact me to discuss your project scope, schedule and costs before ordering.

Thank you!

Reviews


evanaddison948:Ann is amazing! She turned my order around in 1 day, and saved my butt with my client's needs.

ann1232:Great experience, thanks!

aneetawhey:I needed a quick solution and that is exactly what I received. Thank you

ann1232:Thank you!

rachelelice36:Excellent seller. Always happy with Ann's work.


No comments:

Post a Comment