Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I will do anything in excel

I will do anything in excel












About:

Hi! I will help you with anything in excel. All you need to do is just send me the data along with the requirement details.
I will help you with:

  • Data Cleaning (duplicate, empty spaces,standardization, etc)
  • Combing data from multiple sources
  • Formulas creation and review
  • Dropdown lists, data validation and error handling
  • Dynamic tables and graphs/charts
  • Links between sheets
  • Data Formatting (including conditional formatting)
  • Formulas - including creating customs one's.
  • Advance Excel function – Lookups, Index/Match etc.
  • Form control - buttons, checklist, Notes, Drop down menus
  • Pivot Tables (including slicers)
  • Goal Seek and Solver
  • Advanced analytics such as linear regression
  • Designing a dashboard in excel from scratch

AND MUCH MORE!

In case you are not completely sure of what you need, please contact me before placing the order, so I we can discuss the scope of the request.
Note: This basic gig is for only 1-3 spreadsheets. For more spreadsheets you need to discuss before ordering

Reviews


mikeymc:This is the 2nd time I've work with Raj for a excel/spreadsheet gig. I had a great experience working with him both times. I needed some data manipulations and Raj was able to respond to my messages and deliver the finished product with a minor revision within the hour. He takes on-demand service to new heights. Thanks Raj!

raj1904:It is always great to work with you.

athldvlpmnt:I am a repeat customer, Raj always goes above and beyond the scope of the agreed gig!\n\nOutstanding!

raj1904:Great Experience. Christian explains the requirements very clearly. Will love to work with you again

googletps:thank you once again


No comments:

Post a Comment