Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I will handle all kinds of Statistical and Analysis works for you. When working with me, give me the questions, sit back and relax! Your headache is mine now.

I will handle all kinds of Statistical and Analysis works for you. When working with me, give me the questions, sit back and relax! Your headache is mine now.












About:

Hi there!

I am a STATISTICIAN, an expert DATA ANALYST and very well versed in PYTHON.

I offer the following:

  • Data Cleaning. 
  • Data analysis. 
  • Performing proper Statistical tests. 
  • Fitting appropriate models. 
  • Producing intuitive Visualizations. 
  • Gaining insights from the data
  • Writing a well scripted report that describes the findings in simple words which can easily be understood by non-technical people.


The final reports I provide are industry ready and perfect for business application, presentations and so on.

I look forward to hear from you. 

Best regards,
Zauad

Reviews


majkl65:My request was practically impossible to deliver within 24 hours, however, shahreyar_abeer has provided me (for free) with tips and detailed steps how to get to the desired results. Very good and professional communication.

shahreyar_abeer:The world needs more people like him! Very kind and generous. Excellent experience.

leonjohnson:He did another very good job! His work is well documented and is of a high standard.

shahreyar_abeer:Great experience yet again, pleasure to work with.

leonjohnson:He produced the work to a very good standard and in a very short time period.


No comments:

Post a Comment