Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I will do gis or remote sensing spatial analysis, modeling and mapping

I will do gis or remote sensing spatial analysis, modeling and mapping












About:

“The application of GIS is limited only by the imagination of those who use it”

With my Education and Knowledge of GIS and Remote Sensing, I am able to create informative and easy to understand maps for you, I can do statistical or spatial analysis and any GIS task.

I can work on multiple GIS and statistical software. some of which are:

• ArcGIS

• Erdas Imagine

• QGIS

• ILWIS

• ENVI

• Leaflet

• Post GIS

• MS Excel

• SPSS etc.

I can offer following services:

• Downloading and Processing Satellite Images

• Image Stacking and Seamless Mosaicing

• Supervised and Unsupervised Classification

• Land Cover Mapping

• Change Detection with Maps and graphs

• Mapping and Cartography

• Raster to Vector Digitization (Point, Line, Polygon)

• Geo referencing

• Spatial Database Management

• Spatial Data Analysis

• 3D Elevation Models

• GIS file format conversion

• GIS process automation using PYTHON

• Predicting Land Cover

• Web GIS

Reviews


hanz117:Good communication.

hafsa_naeem:Wonderful Experience. Thank you

gitcar:Best in GIS. I recommend her 100%

hafsa_naeem:Wonderful Experience! thank you..

hanz117:Good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment