Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I will create excel spreadsheets and forms

I will create excel spreadsheets and forms












About:

Are you spending more time working on the spreadsheet itself than you are using the data it is intended to provide?

Do you wish your data was not only accurate, but easy to view?

For only $20, I will improve your spreadsheet's function and appearance.

I prepare custom spreadsheets for any data functions you can think of...

  • Data calculations
  • Clean up cluttered data
  • Charts
  • Filters
  • Dashboards
  • Forms
  • Pivottables
  • Filters
  • Look-up functions
  • Advanced formulas
  • Data validation
  • Data protection
  • And more

I put my heart into everything I do - This is why I stand behind my work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Click 'Proceed to Check-out' and let's get your free time back while increasing your productivity!

Reviews


lepps70:Wonderful job!! My boss love it!!

mdblack4:Excellent person to work for! Thanks for the opportunity!

lepps70:Wonderful to work with, very professional!!

mdblack4:Excellent person to work for, professional and provides clear and concise instruction as needed. Thank you!

lepps70:Wonderful job!! My boss love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment