Thursday, November 28, 2019

Build Your Custom Access Form Design Database Design And Analysis Report











About:

About This Gig

Now We Are Offering Product Gig! Check My Profile To See All The Reviews and Inform me as early as possible!Do you need? Access to do more for you, with customer friendly user forms, Database dashboards and Report analysis that translate your data into insights and make it easy to understand your business?

I am Rajib Ahmed, and I have more than 12 years of NGO Job experience working with Fortune 5 companies to improve their quality, performance, and customer experience utilizing data. I have leaded a team of professionals who are trained in many current business management methodologies to drive improvement.

We can do anything you need in Access:

  • Consultation & Solution
  • Form Design (User friendly)
  • Database Analysis
  • VBA & Automation &Formulas
  • Dashboards for Data Grid
  • Report Design
  • Contact me for custom orders covering literally anything else

Why choose me and my team?

  • 12 years Job experience in process improvement, data analysis, management, project management, Good Completion Report.
  • MVP Certified


*all VBA code is proprietary and owned by Intellivega LLC


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment