Thursday, November 28, 2019

All Type Of Data Entry











About:

TO AVOID CANCELLATION, Please CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Hi, I am Abrar. I work as a virtual assistant and I am expert in data entry. I can do data entry for you and can also upload your products to your e-commerce (Amazon, eBay, Shopify) store.



Following are my some of the services:



  1. Online & offline data entry
  2. Internet research & Web Research
  3. Copy Paste
  4. Email finding 
  5. Importing data from your old website to new
  6. Editing
  7. Manual typing
  8. E-Commerce Product listing
  9. PDF to word/excel
  10. Image to word/excel
  11. Contact details search 
  12. Google spreadsheet
  13. WordPress Article Posting
  14. Anything as per buyer's command


If you are looking for something that is not mentioned above. you can contact me and ask for it. 


Please contact me before placing an order.

 If you have any queries, feel free to contact me.



why hire me?

I am honest about my work. I'll deliver quality work on time. 



Best Regards,

Abrar

Fiverr: abrar4488



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

it's my pleasure to work with you :-) thank you for your order!!!

Seller's Response:

Great work. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Thank You! It's my pleasure :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment