Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Data Entry, Web Research And All Tasks Of Virtual Assistant











About:

Hello, I am Anjum and offering my services for all sort of data entry work. I have experience in administrative support, web research and market research. I have a team of dedicated professionals who can provide a quality work within specified deadline.

 Services:

I can work on below tasks and will give my 200% for satisfaction of client:

- Data Entry

- Data Mining

- E-Commerce Product Listing

- Internet/Web Research

- WordPress article posting

- Admin Support

- Copy Paste Work (Word, Spreadsheet, Notepad)

- Copy Paste from websites

- Conversion/Extraction of data from Images, PDF

- Data Analysis

- Manually typing work

- Administrative/Repetitive work

- Virtual Assistant work



Why Me: 

I can give my 200% to prove my skills and complete your project accurately as per your requirements. Work accuracy and client satisfaction are my top priorities. I am a hardworking, easy going and flexible worker. If you think I am best fit to your project, please inbox me. Feel free to contact me and ask your queries. We can discuss the budget and project details before proceeding on it.

I will provide unlimited revisions on my work. I assure you a quality work in specified time.

Thanks, 

Anjum

 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment