Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will solve your problems with spark, hadoop, scala and java

I will solve your problems with spark, hadoop, scala and java












About:

I will provide help in big data projects and assignments by giving solution in map-reduce or spark with Java or Scala. If you need any help any data analysis, reporting, graph in excel you can contact me

Contact me Before Order.

Reviews


marco8701:This guy is the real MVP. I mean everything was professional from start to finish. My first experience on fiverr with another seller was flat out terrible. This one encounter has restored my faith in fiverr. I had him handle 5 projects for me so this review is not fake, I'm just using the same one for all of them. He truly is \

bilal_tariq21:Thanks

hero39:very good and managed to get the service done before the stipulated timeline. thank you

bilal_tariq21:Thanks

aidanmarjoram:Fast delivery, will happily work with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment