Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I will provide Output and well explained interpretations with a comprehensive report.

I will provide Output and well explained interpretations with a comprehensive report.












About:

Hello !

If you are looking for someone to do your data analysis with SPSS or Excel then you came to the right place.I will assist with all the data analysis work you need to be done.

I'm an Engineer in Statistics; I’ve got many skills and expertise that will allow me to achieve perfectly all missions.

-I have advanced knowledges in:

-Econometrics: Panel Data, Pooled Data, cross-section Data, Probit, Logit, Multinomial Logit, scoring, Economics modeling, Tobit, Heckman..

-Data Mining: Factor analysis, Principal Component Analysis, Regression (Simple, Multiple, logisitic, hierarchical, Poisson), PCA, PCA, Data Quality, Data Reliability, ANOVA, ANOM, ANCOVA, Clustering, Hierarchical Clustering...

-I'll provide you perfect reporting using MsWord.

Contact me before ordering gig!

Reviews


sherrynicolew:Great work

ouhsassa:Thank you !

sherrynicolew:Great work he is the best I will definitely come again always there

ouhsassa:good buyer \r\nThank you !

muayadalyasin:Good work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment