Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I will create professional excel spreadsheets and templates

I will create professional excel spreadsheets and templates












About:

Enter data in Excel template
Format your template professionally
Calculate values using formulas and functions
Creating Charts 
Creating pivot tables
Use subtotals
Export  excel sheet to access

Reviews


yazeedalharthi:Excellent communicator! Understood the requirements right away and ran with it. Attention to detail. Recommended and will seek to work with again!

tahani_alnaouq1:Great buyer. Knows how to appreciate others work. He is highly recommended to deal with.

gordjones:Very professional, saw my vision and made it happen. Couldn't be happier!

tahani_alnaouq1:Great Buyer knows how to appreciate others work. Thank you

ialturki:Although my requirements are not conventional, yet Tahani tried very hard to understand what I need. She has been successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment