Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I will do project scheduling and create gantt chart using primavera p6

I will do project scheduling and create gantt chart using primavera p6












About:

Hy customers,

I am more than a professional with Primavera P6 software and can do any kind of project on it whether it is your business plan or construction plan or even management plan or anything as per your choice.

What do I need?
  • Information about your project
  • Project estimated start date 
  • Tasks (list, duration, start and finish date, predecessors)
  • Costs(for the whole project and/or for each task)
  • Resources 

Since each schedule may have its own requirements, therefore to maintain highest level of quality and accuracy, please discuss with me prior to order.


Thanks
usmanarshad161

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment