Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will create eda and machine learning models for you

I will create eda and machine learning models for you












About:

I can create a nice looking EDA  for you with charts and tables to get a deep understanding of your data. I am an expert at ggplot and other nice looking plotting tools.
If you need Machine Learning modeling I can help with that too I have a deep understanding in the following models:

  • regression
  • decision tree
  • random forest
  • boosting
  • neural net

These models can be used for both classification and continuous Y variable problems.

I am able to turn your data into an analyzable format if you need data manipulation. I know sometimes it is hard, but I am here to help.
Usually, I use R and present my findings in a nice looking .html file. But I am open to other formats too if it is required. If you need dashboards in Shiny you are at the right place too.

Codes are always attached to the output so, you can run it yourself.

Keywords: R, Shiny, Machine Learning, EDA, data manipulation, ggplot, graphs

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment