Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will prepare daily attendance and absenteeism dashboard

I will prepare daily attendance and absenteeism dashboard












About:

An Excel Spreadsheet that enables to track attendance for approximately 50 employees of your company.

Able to add employee name to one place and it automatically populates on every month tab in workbook instead of having to add it manually.

  • Color coded key for different types of leave such as sick, vacation, no call, personal and other.
  • You can have multiple features such as Date wise viewTeam wise/Individual view.
  • Data entry for vacations taken by employees.
  • Additional advantages that you get from the dashboard--
  • Absent rate of employees (in any year or latest 3 month period).
  • Vacation patterns for individual employees (or teams).
  • On which dates most employees are absent?
  • Who is taking most (or least) vacation days?

Reviews


miss_freshness:Outstanding Experience!

tareqexcel:Thank you very much...

recapturelife:My Excel spreadsheet was completed exactly as wanted and in a timely manner. The charge was cheap compared to the time it would have taken me to learn how to do it myself. I would recommend anyone to use Tareq and his services. Great job!!!!!

tareqexcel:Great pleasure working with you.

afrodeco2:First of all, this was the fastest job delivery I ever experienced. Tareqexcel also provided me with a user guide to help me understand the information provided by the system. I will definitely recommend him to others and use his services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment