Wednesday, June 6, 2018

I will do web scraping, data extraction, automation or write python scripts

I will do web scraping, data extraction, automation or write python scripts












About:

I can write Automation Scripts, cleaning, parsing from JSON, calling APIs in Python. I can do data mining, extraction, and harvesting too.
I am a professional with 3+ years of experience. I take my job seriously and write fast and professional scripts.
I will automate tedious and boring data entry tasks to save valuable
time and can fetch essential data from websites using selenium.
You want some data uploading, scraping and data fetching, I am here to help you.

Reviews


marcogurnari713:This author is amazing: an awesome customer support, an awesome code (clean, easy to understand), an awesome response speed, an awesome communication... meharumer is Awesome !

meharumer:Despite Marco was busy earlier and could not communicate for few weeks. Later I found him as an honest and fair guy. Looking forward to working with him again. Outstanding experience! Thank you :)

davidpreiner:Amazing programmer--I would highly recommend working with him!

meharumer:Cooperative and good person to work with. Outstanding experience!

pbbright:Great to work with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment