Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will create a complicated big data visualisation or dashboard, fully interactive.

I will create a complicated big data visualisation or dashboard, fully interactive.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will manipulate your data to great effect, creating easily understandable and effective visualization for any purpose. All you have to do is give me the data you want me to work with, and I will deliver a top quality product very quickly. 

I can make beautiful interactive graphs, charts, and dashboards using Plotly and Google Charts. These can be hosted online and viewed as applications.

I will tailor my approach to your requirements, using the data to emphasize a particular aspect, to carry your message across effectively.

I can also create complicated server hosted visualizations which can respond to input by users and produce specific outputs.

With me, you can rest assured that you will get some of the best visualizations on fiverr.

Summary:

  1. Network maps of any complexity.
  2. Charts and graphs for any purpose.
  3. Interactive charts exported as .html for use in applications or websites.



Reviews


mcbadams:Seller did a great job about communicating and helping with the design process.

vybiralkristian:Thank you. Please do get in touch if you require help with anything else!

fcupellini:Outstanding Experience!

vybiralkristian:Very interesting project. I really hope for prolonged cooperation!

mayou379:Excellent work. Not the first time I work with Kristian, nor the last! Very professional and friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment