Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I will create an excel formula

I will create an excel formula












About:

I'm very well-verse in spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel, particularly strong in Formulas, V-Lookups, Pivoting, conditional formating, filtering and sorting.I also develop Professional Dashboards for Corporates with thier themes amp; SME as well. All work is delivered with high quality standards, without errors.I'm looking forward to serve you, on your available task.

I will create any type of spreadsheet you want.

You just have to send me the data and:

- I will organize the data in pivot tables

- I will create the needed formulas (if, sumif, vlookup, indirect, index etc) in order to obtain the needed information

- I will create tables, charts, conditional formatting and filters for a better understanding

Reviews


shazdelnour:Elaine was very helpful in returning parts of the project that had higher priorities.

elaineteo:Great buyer!\r\nAll expectations and requirements were communicated upfront, and was responsive to any of my requests for clarification. \r\nI enjoyed working with and hope to have the opportunity to work together again.

gdrees:Excellent!!! Thank you for getting this done quickly and accurately.

elaineteo:Great buyer!\r\nAll expectations and requirements were communicated upfront, and was responsive to any of my requests for clarification. \r\nI enjoyed working with and hope to have the opportunity to work together again.

plogan12:Good, easy to work with. Fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment