Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will write your Machine learning algorithms and do your Data Analysis Work.

I will write your Machine learning algorithms and do your Data Analysis Work.












About:

I will do your Data Analysis and Machine learning  projects and work  in Python, R and Excel.

  • Regressions
  • Classification 
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Graphical representation
  • Correlations
  • Data analysis for business and research purposes
  • Neural Nets and many more..

Kindly ''INBOX'' me before you ORDER.. because, your work load will determine the price..


If you like my service then do not forget to save my GIG by clicking "Favorite" button from Top Right Corner.

*******YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY CONCERN*******

Reviews


lisajohnson615:Excellent work!!!

ashish4669:Outstanding Experience!

rickyrick9901:Genius for a reason :)\nDo not forget to use his service.\nVery approachable :)

ashish4669:Outstanding Experience!

ttomaple:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment