Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Build A Production Quality Ms Excel Dashboard











About:

Why hire me?

I have comprehensive experience curating data and building dashboards.



There are all kinds of roadblocks that can arise in report building, and I'm here to help you. If you're having trouble getting your data just how you want it for your own viz, check out my Basic option. If you're not sure where to start with visualizing your KPIs or analysis, check out my Standard option. And if you have a good idea of what you're looking for but need someone to get you across the finish line quickly, check out my Premium option.



In this offering, I'll take care of everything from

  1. preparing your data,
  2. providing you with visualization prototypes, and
  3. creating a professional-looking dashboard ready for executives or clients.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment