Sunday, March 29, 2020

Excel Dynamic Dashboard And Data Analysis











About:

READ ME FIRST: Always message me before you place any order. I prefer to briefly discuss with you what are your expectations, scope, schedule and costs. This is to offer you a top quality service which fullfill your needs.



If you're searching for Excel data analysis or professional data visualization to depict insights from your raw data, you're in the best place. I strongly believe that good visualization can transform raw data into meaningful information.



I will make the best use of my past experience to create for you dashboards and reports, using pivot tables, advanced formulas, graphs, charts, and more.



Your are unique, and so your report and dashboard.

Please, always message me before ordering and we'll come up with the best solution for you.



Thank you!

Sincerely,

Franc

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment