Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will create excel spreadsheets to automatically manage your data

I will create excel spreadsheets to automatically manage your data












About:

I know creating spreadsheets to manage your data can be overwhelming but with over 15 years experience I'm here to help make your excel dreams come true! I pride myself on getting to know my customer's needs and creating lasting solutions to their data issues. The options below are just examples, please Contact Me and once I understand your needs I'll be happy to give you a custom quote!

Basic – Do you hide from your data because it's such a mess? I can build you an excel spreadsheet that is organized and easy to read.

Intermediate –Who doesn't want a spreadsheet that handles the work for them? I'll create/upgrade your spreadsheet with formulas and formatting to make working with your data a pleasant experience.

Complex – Do you need something that seems impossible? Let me apply my excel spreadsheet wizardry to create magic and—POOF—the impossible is now possible! I truly enjoy a challenge and will create a dynamic spreadsheet that can handle a large amount of data and funnel it into usable results.

Just show me your information, tell me what you want to get out of it, and I'll make you a tool that delivers the results you need time and time again. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


toddogtl:This was great! He took a short video I put together describing what we needed and put together all of the complicated formulas necessary to make it happen on a multi-sheet Excel workbook. This will take a two hour payroll process and reduce it to only 5 minutes! Well worth the money.

greatergriffon:Todd's instructions were extremelyy clear and his expectations were very reasonable. I hope I'll be able to work with him again in the future.

chadmcarleton:Thanks for all your help. Quick and accurate solution

greatergriffon:Chad was a pleasure to work with!

be_enns:John communicates what he needs from me. He understands what is asked and know the intricacies of Excel to get the job done. Thank you John!


No comments:

Post a Comment