Saturday, February 29, 2020

Business And Market Research Plus A Business Plan











About:

I am Bertin a professional data research expert with a professional handle on Twitter( @Entrepr_constr). I am very good at web research due to my research experience as a chemical engineer. I will help you become profitable in your business venture. All I need is concise information on what you want to do.  I specialize in the following:



  • Market Trends
  • Market Research
  • Market Size
  • Demographics
  • Market size
  • feasibility studies
  • Statistical data
  • competition analysis
  • Keywords research
  • Future forecast of the market
  • Global market and location base market of any product or service
  • Industry, Product lists and eCommerce research
  • Analysis, comparison, report or statistical data find
  • Target Audience For your Business
  • Company contact details i.e. name, URL, mailing address, phone, general or contact
  • Market research, trends, forecast
  • Product list
  • Keywords research
  • Competition analysis
  • Business tips
  • Virtual Assistant
Customer demographics & psychographics



PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH SPECIFIC DETAILS OF YOUR TASK.



CHEERS

Reviews


:

Very poor writer, Bad communication, I never recommend to dealing with her.

:

I have a subcription to SEM rush. I'll be in touch again for next proeject soon. I will reach out before hand thanks. 5 stars

:

Atongenow, I am shocked and amazed at the quality of the work that you provided. It was far greater than what I had expected - and before the deadline! More work coming your way for sure! Great Job! Thank you, PW

:

Very detailed and well researched

:

I like that this seller revised his mistake after our misunderstanding. his work was on point after everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment